Tuesday, October 07, 2008

FIGRX, FPURX, FUSVX, HAINX, WFSVX Browsing

today I have been going through the following funds in order to select
for the 401k plan.

FIGRX - FIDELITY INT'L DISCOVERY
FPURX - FIDELITY PURITAN
FUSVX - SPARTAN US EQTY INDX FID ADVANTAGE CLASS
HAINX - HARBOR INTERNATIONAL FUND INSTI CL
WFSVX - WELLS FARGO ADV FD, SMALL CAP VALUE INSTITUTIONAL

For the FIGRX fund I see the morning star rating as 5 as on today. In 2004 it had a value of
10 and in 2008 it is at 12.5 . Seems to be a good fund.

FPURX seems to be a well established moderate risk fund to me. And it has a morning start rating of 4. Something to look for.

FUSVX. This has a total asset size of 25 Billion, I think it is in the lowest value as of now. May
be a good investment there.

HAINX - This has gone done in 2001 and 2002 time frame and came up like anything. Again this has gone done in 2008, likely to come up in the future.

WFSVX - This is has a right mixture. This has been going down I hope it will come back sometime.

Not sure this is a right mix of funds that I could think of. Still contemplating on the same.


No comments: